MotOFFtour 2018 is organized by the Motorcycle Federation of Greece (MOT.O.E), and the Athletic Motorcycling Federation of Greece (A.MOT.Ο.Ε).
This adventure moto trip will take place from 14 to 18 June 2018 on the mountains of Macedonia & Thrace. The start will take place in Serres and the Termination in Kokkinogia Drama. Total route about 550 km – 70% of which will be on dirt roads.
The number of participants will be limited to 80. In order to promote the region of Macedonia and Thrace internationally, 60% of the participants should be non-Greek motorcyclists. Entries will be accepted from March 1 to May 31, 2018. The main concern of the trip along the selected routes will be to ensure participants’ safety. The participation fee is 280 Euros.
Fees Include the following benefits:
Participation in MotOfftour 2018
Accommodation: Free Mountain Camping with bathroom facilities and WC. Participants must bring their own camping equipment. Camping Equipment and luggage, will be transported by the support vehicles * throughout the event
· Day 1 (14/6): Dinner
· Day 2 (15/6): breakfast, lunch, dinner
· Day 3 (16/6): breakfast, lunch, dinner
· Day 4 (17/6): breakfast, lunch, dinner with live music and traditional folk groups, group photo
· Last day (18/6): breakfast
· Beverages are included in the price, non-alcoholic for lunch, free beer and wine at dinners. The entire menu will be consist of pure local produce and meals will be prepared on site.
· T-shirt, commemorative medal or pin
· CD or USB with action and video images of the event
· Other memorabilia at the discretion of the organizer
· Support Group and Vehicles:
· Experienced Tour Leaders (FIM-Europe Certification) and marshals (at least five)
· Transportation vehicle carrying the camping and other necessary equipment to the overnight locations
· 4X4 vehicles equiped with michanic, tools and motorcycle trailer.
On-Off Adventure (eg GS 1200, AfricaTwin, SuperTenere, KTM 1290 etc.) and Quads
Participants must use off-road tires (at least 50/50). For those who choose to travel to Serres with regular road tires and bring their off the road tires, there will be a change of tires at the beginning and end of the event. Asphalt tires will be transferred from the organizer. Off-road tires can be ordered at special discounted rates and purchased in Serres.
Welcome / Control Center
The Technical Control Center will be open on June 14, 2018 from 12:00 to 18:00 on the Serres Motorway. All motorbikes must meet the requirements for driving on public roads with all the necessary documentation.
For more information and the participation form, write to: [email protected]